Posted on April 12, 2013, in NaPoWriMo Poems and tagged cannon fodder, fear propaganda, honesty is the best policy, i'm done, NaPoWriMo, napowrimo prompt #12, napowrimo2013, open message to leaders, the best policy, tired of war. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Search the Page
- Breakthrough. Declaring breakthrough... I need it... discouraged a bit, but I trust in Abba ALWAYS! 22 hours ago
- What?! @jamiethevwm is raffling 3 guest spots to write on her blog. In the words of Nacho Libre, "I WANNA WIN!" theveryworstmissionary.com/2014/09/not-ev… 1 week ago
- On a journey in life and Love spills forth throughout all of me! Abba, so beautiful you stand! #Grace #Love #Godreigns #qualitytime #rest 2 weeks ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/IKVHGi1iRLE?a Come to the River - Housefires II 2 weeks ago
- #hobbitfancontest http://t.co/pz5gkW8vz8 2 weeks ago